Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22,2104

What is email? When do you use email in your own personal life? List reasons and ways that people use email. What do you know about "email etiquette"?

E-mail is a source that you can communicate with people. I use e-mail with people that I work with for church, or my teacher when I need help. When people use e-mail, they don't want to give people their phone number. I give pout my phone number to my friends and family but if I don't know someone that well and I have to communicate with them about something I will use e-mail. I know that e-mail etiquette is just like table etiquette that you use at the dinner table. In an e-mail you have to use a greeting and closing. Make sure you use your manners and nice words because an e-mail is there forever! 
http://www.writingmydestiny.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/direct-emailing-300x300.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment