Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17,2014

Do you enjoy writing? When do you enjoy it? What kind of writing do you enjoy? Why do you think the ability to write is so important no matter what kind of writing it is? Give an example that you enjoyed writing or hated writing. Why?

I sometimes like writing, I think when i have something good to write about I like it. I like writing about my life and things that I have done. Writing is a very important part of your life, you have to write for almost every single class you have. You have to make papers sound good and flaunt; not choppy and boring. If you don't write about something exciting, no one will want to keep reading. I like to write when I'm not forced, usually when I'm forced to write about something I don't like or don't know anything about my story is really choppy and boring, I love to write when I get to pick what I'm going to write so I can make it interesting and engaging to keep on reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment