Monday, October 6, 2014

Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

This weekend I had a volleyball tournament. We played at Shawnee Mission South High School on Saturday. We had a lot of tough teams that we played. Finally, we won, we got first place. Our team was so excited that we defeated all the teams we played. At the end of the tournament, we went to sonic to celebrate our victory. After my volleyball tournament, I went to see the new movie Annebelle with two of my friends. It was a really scary movie, and I recommend it if you like scary movies. This weekend was super fun, and I can't wait untell next weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment